It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Corrupted ReqIF file from DNG project

Linda Roberts (31210) | asked Jun 25 '18, 1:40 p.m.

Hello. We are using CLM 6.0.4.

I recently needed to do a ReqIF export of a small trial project in DOORS Next Generation in order to test it on another server.

When I restore the ReqIF project, I get about 125 artifacts with an error message of:

This row has no ID because the core artifact is not in the current configuration. For example, you might need to accept additional changesets, or change sets that you accepted might have deleted this artifact.

This message does not fit the reality of our usage right now, we have not instantiated changesets.

Neither do the artifacts in question seem to be in the sample collection that we created in order to test "validated by" links to RQM.

It MIGHT be because the artifacts reference terms . . . I have not been able to test that hypothesis well.

If I recreate the ReqIF file, the broken artifacts are at the same place each time.

Any other ideas?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.