It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

#DNG-RPE- How to get the content of the "Satisfies" link in a DNG module using RPE

Anjuri Kelaiya (3729) | asked Feb 12 '20, 5:25 a.m.

I am trying to generate using DNG V_6.0.6.1 and RPE V_2.1.2. I am using data source DNG Module, DNG text and _linkresources. I am generating report for a DNG module and I want the ID, Title and Content of the link type "Satisfies". requirements linked with the linktype "Satisfies" exist in another DNG project area. 

I have used query datasource/artifact/traceablility/links/link and applied condition "title == satisfies" to get the satisfies link. and then I used query datasource/artifact/traceablility/links/link/content, which is getting ID and Title of the "Satisfies" link but I am struggling to get the content of the Satisfies link. There is nothing like richtextbody/div like DNG_text datasource. 
I used _linkresource data source and then try to get the content using datasource/artifact/content/value but still no luck.
Please help me get the content of the "Satisfies" link type.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.