It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

suspicion profile status directs to an error in rm.log / CutoffEventNotFoundException

Danny Müller (1171020) | asked Sep 15 '14, 11:32 a.m.
edited Nov 26 '14, 5:52 p.m. by Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035)
When navigating to https://server.company.com/rm/suspect
The chapter Requirements Management (/rm) offers a "Manage Settings" sub-page with the status "An error occurred, please check the logs": (see attached screenshot) Suspicion Profile Settings for Requirements Management
The rm.log has only this entry in the questionable time frame:
2014-09-15 16:37:43,813 [                     Thread-93] ERROR ices.suspectlinks.indexer.internal.ChangeLogClient  - An error occurred, please check the logs
com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.services.suspectlinks.indexer.exceptions.internal.CutoffEventNotFoundException: The cutoff event 'urn:uuid:bd6269d4-7b94-4482-a4de-5040eb8ba8c9' was not found. A reindex should be performed.
    at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.services.suspectlinks.indexer.model.internal.TrackedResourceSet.getChangeLogEntriesSince(TrackedResourceSet.java:108)
    at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.services.suspectlinks.indexer.internal.ChangeLogClient$ChangeLogTask.rebuildIndex(ChangeLogClient.java:257)
    at com.ibm.rdm.fronting.server.services.suspectlinks.indexer.internal.ChangeLogClient$ChangeLogTask.run(ChangeLogClient.java:163)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:450)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:328)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:161)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:109)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:191)
    at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:215)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:906)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:929)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:796)
The suggested re-indexing does not solve the issue.
How can I fix this error?
best regards
Danny

Comments
Donald Nong commented Sep 15 '14, 8:43 p.m.

After you did the "reindex" (the middle icon in your screen shot), did the "cutoff event" uuid in the error message change? If the problem persists, you should contact Support to open a ticket.

Danny Müller commented Sep 16 '14, 3:11 a.m.

The cutoff event uuid stays the same. The error is logged roughly each time the "tracking Interval" is over.
I'll open a PMR now.

2 answers

permanent link
Richard Snell (611) | answered Nov 26 '14, 2:48 p.m.

Danny, did you get to the bottom of this problem? I have encountered this problem today and cannot find a way round it?

thanks

permanent link
Danny Müller (1171020) | answered Nov 28 '14, 2:30 a.m.
I followed the instructions given in my PMR and did an "Incremental Rebase" in from rm/rmadmin, item "Tracked Resource Set"
Then I started the reindexing in the Suspicion Profile Administration.
Took around 30 minutes.
then everything looked fine in rm/suspect

Let me know if that helps you too.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.