It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM 6.0.2 theme is not working

Ron Janssen (215) | asked Oct 18 '17, 6:01 a.m.

I downloaded the custom html example theme ("customHTMLExample.zip"). When I deploy this example template, it deployes fine (result as described in https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/WebUITheming#Uploading_a_New_Theme).
Next, i copied the theme to devtheme, changed the aboveBanner.html (<div class="custom-html-example">TEST TEST TEST</div>), and zipped all to DevTheme.zip.
I would expect that after uploading the new Theme, the banner would show TEST TEST TEST . But, I seems that the hole theme is not deployed as the unchanged parts in the custom html example theme are missing too...
There are absolutelly no other modifications.
Hope someone can help.

Comments
Tojan John commented Oct 18 '17, 7:33 a.m.

Ron,

Open the html file in eclipse editor, zip the banner content files using eclipse zip and try.

Ron Janssen commented Oct 19 '17, 7:02 a.m.

Thanks John,

Although the editor was not the issue, your answer got me into the right direction anyway. The issue appeared to be the depth of the folder structure. When creating the zip file, the project folder was added as an extra folder level. Like \testtheme\html\ where the correct structure should look like \html.

One answer

permanent link
Ron Janssen (215) | answered Oct 19 '17, 7:06 a.m.

Folder strucure within the zip needs to be flat.

Like:
_MACOSX
\css\
\html\

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.