It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why doesn't "live point" show on Burndown/ Burnup for 6.0.2 ifix12 ?

Kevin Ramer (4.5k9186201) | asked Oct 16 '17, 2:07 p.m.
edited Oct 16 '17, 4:06 p.m.

According to this post burndown/burnup get one live ( read: not from warehouse ) data point.  In the readme for 6.0.2 ifix12 package one can find:

[APAR PI77546] [Burnup/Burndown reports hide live point when category select (413304)] [https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/414462]

Our users (or at least one ) has pointed this out to us and I thought it was because the Data Mart jobs were running at 0300.  Over the weekend I changed to 2300 ( skipping a day ), but that had no effect on the last point having 0 value ( or arcing up to infinity ).   Based on the defect above, I created a simple burndown and when category is selected, the right-most point drops to 0, with no categories, the line stops "yesterday"

ODS jobs in DCC are running each 240 minutes, so I don't understand why the last data point remains at 0.

ADDENDUM:   It appears that the live point is drawn at 0 if Category is chosen otherwise there is a non-zero value.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.