It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

why sections are missing for desktop version but it can work properly for web version on RTC?

jane zhou (106865) | asked May 12 '17, 2:16 p.m.

Hi Someone who may concern,
         We are working on RTC 6.02.
         We developed work item editor presentation including lots of attributes, and some of them are mandatory. It can show up properly on web version. But when we tried to create the same type of work item on destop version, quick information section just can not show up. and Description part is also missing. But since Description is a mandatory attribute, we can not save this work item in desktop version at all. However, we can see all content and save the work item on web version. I mean I used the same account to log in to desktop version and web version.So it should not be caused by account permission.
          I am afraid is it any limitation for display on Desktop version?  Some of our people said they prefer desktop version, so we need to fix the issue for them.
         Thanks!

Best Regards,
Jane Zhou

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered May 14 '17, 9:02 p.m.

There is not enough information in your post for others to give you a solution, but at least you can check out the old post with similar issues first.
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/209903/editor-presentation-section-no-displaying-on-eclipse-client-but-is-visible-in-web

If in doubt, please contact Support.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.