It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Message "The resource does not exist or you do not have permission to view the resource." while connecting to DOORS

Pascal Jean (6013041) | asked Mar 21 '17, 12:22 p.m.

Hello,
Out project is using CLM-DOORS 6.0.2.
One of our user is receiving the message "The resource does not exist or you do not have permission to view the resource." while connecting to DOORS.
The message is displayed at the top of the DOORS windows.

I don't know what means exactly this meesage as this user has similar permission and roles as others.
Basically what means "The resource does not exist or you do not have permission to view the resource."?

Thank you in advance
Pascal Jean

Accepted answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Mar 21 '17, 8:32 p.m.

Without further details, it is difficult to say what is happening. What the error says is that one of the many resources being displayed on that particular page cannot be loaded due to permission issues. As permissions and restrictions can be configured in different ways, checking the permissions alone may not tell you much about the issue. You may do a network trace (Firebug or Chrome) to identify the resource in question, and then go from there. If further assistance is required, I suggest you contact IBM Support.

Pascal Jean selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Pascal Jean commented Mar 22 '17, 3:42 a.m.

Thank you Donal for the answer.
I'll ask to do a FireBug session on Firefox.
Regards
Pascal JeanĀ 

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.