It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How can I resolve the CRJAZ2082E error message?

Shawn Chaney (117) | asked May 18 '18, 7:17 a.m.
edited May 18 '18, 7:19 a.m.

In the Jazz team server under diagnostics I am not showing my applications as being registered. I am seeing the following error message. Application: The discovery resource at https://clmdev.nga.ic.gov/rs/rootservices for "/jrs" cannot be accessed: The returned HTTP status was 500 The response body was Internal Server Error.  So When I attempt to re-register the applications I get the following error message: CRJAZ2082E which states that there is an internal misconfiguration was unable to complete my request. Can someone tell me how to fix this? I've created a ticket for this system already. Right now we are in a work stoppage.

Comments
Ulf Arne Bister commented May 20 '18, 10:59 a.m.

HTTP 500 is a generic error with loads of possible causes, ranging from certificate issues to proxy server misconfiguration. More info needed, e.g.
- what versions, OS
- did it work before?
- if so, what else changed in your environment?
Assuming this is a productive system and you opened a support case (Sev 1?) then this is the best way. If the root cause is not found feel free to share more info so we can chime in.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.