It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RM DNG 6.0.4 - Some comments icons disappear after dragging the scroll bar

Richard K (25311) | asked Sep 01 '17, 8:28 a.m.

Hello,

I would like to know if this is a bug in RM DNG 6.0.4, or a problem on my server. I have tried this using 2 different browsers, IE and Chrome, and I have tried this using 2 different usernames, one with Author permissions and one with Administrator permissions in the Project Area. View a module. Display the Comments column, which contains different icons indicating the status of comments on artifacts. Click and drag the scrollbar from the top of the module to the bottom of the module. Some of the Comments icons will disappear. The "DNG refresh" button in the top right does not correct the display problem. If you use page down, or click on the scrollbar, to jump in steps from the top of the module to the bottom of the module, then the Comments icons appear normally. This occurred in a module with about 500 artifacts and 15 comments scattered throughout it, and is repeatable.

Thanks,

Richard

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.