It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CCM Clustering Intructions for 6.0.3

Andre Gusmao (802540) | asked Mar 13 '17, 4:41 p.m.

I noticed a set of instructions for clustering CCM in the RTC 6.0.3 download page. Has anyone tested that? Ever since clustering support was removed in version 4.0.6 (I guess) I've been waiting for something that could support a High Availability implementation. I was hoping for a project move tool or something, but looks like it won't be available anytime soon.
I haven't found any comments on that, so if someone has tried these CCM clustering  instructions and is willing to share the experience, that would be great.

Thanks!

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Mar 14 '17, 4:28 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Clustering in 6.0.3 is a technical preview and not released yet. There are some customers testing it. 

The approach uses a different technology than the failed attempt in the past.

Andre Gusmao selected this answer as the correct answer

One other answer

permanent link
Richard Watts (112) | answered Jul 23 '17, 7:45 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Clustering of Rational Team Concert was officially released in 6.0.4. We offered a technical preview in 6.0.3 to both validate the use cases and technology before releasing it in 6.0.4. Additional applications will be rolled out in subsequent releases.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.