It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Java script extension generates lot of exceptions in ccm.log file

Anders Malmberg (308) | asked Feb 23 '17, 7:46 a.m.
edited Feb 23 '17, 8:22 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)

Hi,

I found that a javascript called "/workitem/scripts/common/asd.js" generates a lot of exceptions in my ccm.log file. 

"2017-02-22 15:46:16,473 [WebContainer : 147 @@ 15:46 K001OLS <Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/56.0.2924.87 Safari/537.36@10.100.202.104> /ccm/qp/data/sprintPlanTree] ERROR com.ibm.team.workitem.common                        - Error invoking value provider 'Calculated WSJF' associated with the attribute 'WSJF' in the project area with id '_HQTrIJdZEeCmwJYFrBycEA'. You can link to the project area definition using a URL similar to https://thehostname:9443/jazz/process/project-areas/_HQTrIJdZEeCmwJYFrBycEA, where the host name, port and jazz context are configured for your installation. Contact your project area administrator for assistance.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Process Attachment /workitem/scripts/common/asd.js does not provide a dojo type"

I have created 3 javascript under Configures data~Work Items~Attribute Customization, none of the points to /workitem/scripts/common/asd.js.

There is a attribute on 2 work items called wsjf, both have the calculated value "/workitem/scripts/common/calculated-wsjf.js" defined in the calculated value field of the attribute column.

I can not find the asd.js defined anywhere. Not on the attribute Customization under Work Items on the eclipse client, and not in the Process Configuration Source.

Anyone have a clue?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Feb 23 '17, 8:12 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Look in the project area links tab in the lower left section "Attachments". Try to find the script and delete it there.

Anders Malmberg selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Anders Malmberg commented Feb 23 '17, 8:23 a.m.

Hi Ralph,

Works! Thanks!

//Anders

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.