It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

DCC schedule jobs are not executing

Ahmed Ahmed (48832) | asked Feb 13 '17, 5:22 a.m.
edited Feb 21 '17, 7:34 a.m.

Hi,

I have schedule the jobs in DCC but it is not executing. However, when i am going to execute these jobs manually then they are running fine.
 I have been working on CLM 6.0.2. The details are:

1. CLM Applications (jts,ccm,qm,rm,dcc,rs) using liberty profile

2. Database - Oracle

3. User Authentication - LDAP

4. OS - Linux

JTS, CCM and QM applications are running on separate servers whereas dcc, rm and rs are running on same server.

The dcc.log file is showing the following Error:

ERROR com.ibm.rational.datacollection.service.internal.schedule.TaskScheduler  - CRRCD9011E Storage areas have not been created. Please run set up to complete the application finalization.

Kindly guide me about this issue?

Comments
June Boston commented Feb 24 '17, 12:13 p.m. | edited Jul 31 '19, 6:28 a.m.

Not a solution to your problem, but a suggestion from experience:  If you are actually using RM/DNG, I would suggest not colocating DCC/JRS on the DNG server.  In our experiences those three applications slam their database and local resources the most.  If you have to save server space, I would put DCC and JRS on the JTS server as JTS hardly does much work.  If you're running DNG data collections from DCC it's gonna push the DCC resources and the DNG resources; throw someone doing heavy operations in DNG and it's a recipe for something breaking.

As for your problem, sometimes it helps to just go to /jts/setup and run through the steps again.  It will make you press the Finalize button for each app, which usually won't cause issues if things are set up properly but might fix anything it missed the first time.

2 answers

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Feb 22 '17, 12:54 a.m.

Comments
Ahmed Ahmed commented Feb 22 '17, 4:46 a.m.

I am using Liberty Profile.In CLM liberty profile, from where i can update the values of sessions and threads.

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k374103) | answered Apr 25 '20, 4:27 a.m.
edited Apr 25 '20, 4:33 a.m.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.