It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Does the Work Item Aggregate Changes Notification Email Template in RTC actually work?

Jamie Berry (14013693) | asked Jan 18 '17, 9:46 a.m.

We recently upgraded our CLM servers to version 6.0.3.  As part of this we noticed the new email notification feature to aggregate work item changes and the template to allow us to customize the email that is sent.  For one of my projects, we need to not send the details of the change in the email, so I have customized the template to remove the change details.  However, the emails that are sent by the system continue to include the change details and don't seem to be honoring my template customizations.  I made the updates from the web and the Test option on the settings page shows that things should work fine, the server just isn't using the custom template.

Has anyone been able to make this template work for them?  Is there some setting somewhere I am missing?

Thank you,
Jamie Berry.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jamie Berry (14013693) | answered Jan 18 '17, 10:09 a.m.

Found the problem...  I updated the HTML template only and not the Plain Text template.  Apparently, the emails are using the plain text template.

Ralph Schoon selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented Jan 18 '17, 10:37 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

Thanks for the update.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.