It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM link validation

Robert Hoffman (133) | asked Apr 07 '15, 12:47 p.m.

While working in RQM I have come across some link and reference issues. An example of the link issue: If a Test Case and Script are deleted while having requirements linked, then it is deleted from the trash, DNG maintains the links to the deleted Test Case/Script. The link is a dead link due to the deletion of the Test Case/Script. The reference issues I refer to is what seems to be a random record reference failure. It has only been noticed in Test Case Results. The Test Case Execution record has the Test Case Result hover over quick look, but when I click on the Test Case Result I get "CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.rqm.requirement.common.model.impl.CalmRequirementHandleImpl@84e70978 (stateId: , itemId: [UUID _rzM0cALMEeSJsdrcRfl7Kw], origin: , immutable: )" and cannot access the Test Case Result.

My question is: Are any tools that will provide any sort search or even correction capability for the issues that I have been seeing? I would like to see some sort of link verification. 

One answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Apr 07 '15, 7:23 p.m.
Removing the back links seem to be added in the coming v6.0:
https://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Quality%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=93626

The comment 13 in the above workitem has mentioned OSLC Cleaner Utility which you may want to give it a try.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.