It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot start up JTS 6.0.1 on a mac

Daniel Flores Montanez (19813) | asked May 02 '16, 5:40 p.m.

I used to have JTS 6.0 and it worked fine but my team now has 6.0.1 and I cannot import templates from a newer server to and older one. Anyways I decided to uninstall 6.0 and install 6.0.1.

I'm running the server the same way. From the Terminal

"sudo ./server.startup"

I get the error below. At first I thought it was maybe java versions but I've tried with jdk 1.6,1.7 and 1.8. I've tried looking for the error involving libhealthcenter.jnilib but i can't find anything with that library on google. i know mac is not supported, but any help would be appreciated?

Error occurred during initialization of VM

Could not find agent library: libhealthcenter.jnilib (searched /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Libraries:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/Library/Java/Extensions:.)

usage: cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file target_file

cp [-R [-H | -L | -P]] [-fi | -n] [-apvX] source_file ... target_directory

mkdir: /Users/Dan/IBM/LinuxLocalServer601/server/liberty/servers/clm: No such file or directory

ln: logs: File exists

Error occurred during initialization of VM

Could not find agent library: libhealthcenter.jnilib (searched /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/1.6.0.jdk/Contents/Libraries:/System/Library/Java/Extensions:/Library/Java/Extensions:.)

Comments
Daniel Flores Montanez commented May 03 '16, 12:07 p.m.

I think this problem might occur because jts stopped using tomcat and started using the liberty server on 6.0.1

Still would love for some help in a work around.
I hope someone out there with a mac has figured it out.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.