It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 6.0.2: CRRGW5612E An com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException error caused by A processing error "'TIMESTAMP' is not a recognized built-in function

Rafael Rodriguez Montes (23013126247) | asked Jan 03 '17, 1:33 p.m.
edited Jan 05 '17, 3:20 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646)
 Hello, 
I'm running RTC 6.0.2 with websphere 8.5.5, I have a report in RS, and when I do click on the chart, I'm getting this error message: 
CRRGW5612E An com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException error caused by A processing error "'TIMESTAMP' is not a recognized built-in function name." occurred. occurred when parsing the query string SELECT DISTINCT T1.REQUEST_TYPE AS REQUEST_TYPE, T1.REFERENCE_ID AS REFERENCE_ID, T2.VAL AS VAL, T1.SUMMARY AS SUMMARY, T3_1.LITERAL_NAME AS LITERAL_NAME6, T1.REQUEST_STATE AS REQUEST_STATE, ...

any idea why? 

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jan 03 '17, 8:32 p.m.

You will need to get the complete SQL statement. Check the log file and see if it's there. If the SQL statement is written by hand, correct it. If the SQL statement is generated by JRS, report the issue to IBM Support and explain how the report is constructed - a potential defect.

Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Jan 05 '17, 11:52 a.m.

Hello, I had change the chart because the quantities were not consistent with the actual number of work items, even when I had the warehouse updated, I change some filters and now looks better the presentation, but now my problem is when I do click on the bars of the chart, it wont take to the list results for the specific segment selected on the chart bars. 

Rafael Rodriguez Montes commented Jan 05 '17, 6:33 p.m.

I was able to reproduce the error and here is the full text

CRRGW5612E An com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException error caused by A processing error "'TIMESTAMP' is not a recognized built-in function name." ID = JRS_PAC_LOOKUP_1.RESOURCE_ID) AND (JRS_PAC_RESOURCE_1.REFERENCE_ID = '....com')))))) AND ((((T3_1.PROJECT_ID IS NULL) OR (T3_1.PROJECT_ID = -1)) OR 

Donald Nong commented Jan 05 '17, 9:39 p.m.

Open a ticket with IBM Support. We can't do much about it on this forum.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.