It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why a repository work-space created in one CCM repository from a stream in another CCM repository is not able to be loaded?

Chandrasekar Muthukrishnan (32331) | asked Dec 26 '16, 7:51 a.m.
 In RTC 602 with ifix 006, I am trying to create a repository work-space in one CCM repository from a stream in another CCM repository. The repository work-space has been created but when tried to load the below error occurred.

" CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.scm.common.internal.impl.WorkspaceHandleImpl@d07aad41 (stateId: <unset>, itemId: [UUID _i5ihMMtlEeaFEL8rq3Fi7g], origin: <unset>, immutable: true)
CRJAZ0215E The following record was not found in the database: com.ibm.team.scm.common.internal.impl.WorkspaceHandleImpl@d07aad41 (stateId: <unset>, itemId: [UUID _i5ihMMtlEeaFEL8rq3Fi7g], origin: <unset>, immutable: true)"

Is there any solution for the above problem?

Comments
Lily Wang commented Dec 26 '16, 7:18 p.m.

Have you enabled "distributed SCM" following article https://jazz.net/library/article/535 ?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.