It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ2796E Jazz Team Server could not process this request because of an unexpected error: CRJAZ6053E The 'Save Build Result' operation cannot be completed. "Modify collections of process attachments" permission is required to complete the operation

tong yulong (647) | asked Nov 17 '16, 10:15 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
 This the developer form RAM team.

I have met a build question,the error see the summary.

I created the build workspace by my account,and assign the owner to the build account,now I got this error,below is the build link:https://constellation.ratl.swg.usma.ibm.com/RAM/7531/I/RAM7531-I20161108_2223/main.html

I was trying to log in with the build account,but unfortunately,I can't find the password of the build account(special owner,still can not get in touch with the owner).anyone can help me with this?

2 answers

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Nov 18 '16, 3:37 a.m.
The complete path to the permission is "Save Project Area > Modify a project area > Modify the collection of process attachments". Not sure why you need to modify the project area with build result. If you do need this permission, you should talk to the administrator of the system that you are using. This is a public forum for general product inquiries, not for administrative issues on an IBM internal system.

Comments
tong yulong commented Nov 30 '16, 12:54 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I don't where to submit the issue on IBM internal system,if you know,please tell me.

We didn't change anything before,this error seems happens after the administrator upgrade the RTC to the 603.I checked the permission "Modify the collection of process attachments",it was not selected before,I asked the administrator assign the permission to the "build" role,which is the role of our build account,but the build still blocked by the same error,see below

com.ibm.team.process.common.advice.TeamOperationCanceledException: CRJAZ2796E Jazz Team Server could not process this request because of an unexpected error: CRJAZ6053E The 'Save Build Result' operation cannot be completed. "Modify collections of process attachments" permission is required to complete the operation

Donald Nong commented Nov 30 '16, 1:03 a.m.

Are you sure it's RTC 6.0.3? Which build? 6.0.3 GA is not officially out yet.

tong yulong commented Nov 30 '16, 1:41 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

rtc link:https://jazz.net/jazz02/

About the Change and Configuration Management Application

Version: 6.0.3
Build Information Version Build ID
Change and Configuration Management - Core Libraries 6.0.3 RTC-SERVER-I20161103-1715
Jazz Foundation - Core Libraries 6.0.3 RJF-SERVER-I20161028-1243

permanent link
Geoffrey Clemm (30.1k33035) | answered Nov 30 '16, 10:59 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I suggest using the WebUI to go to the project area, select the "Manage this project area" operation, and see who is listed as Administrators, and send one or more of them email describing your problem.

Comments
tong yulong commented Dec 01 '16, 4:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I contacted with the Jazz02 administrator,below is his response:

The JazzID: buildoperations1 is linked wiht intranet ID: ‪**@mx1‎.ibm.com. That particular intranet ID doens't exist. your options are to contact jazz.net support team

try: webmaster@jazz.net or info@jazz.net.

I have sent mail to these two accounts,but no response.We can't get the password yet,so we can't verify the permission via web ui yet.

tong yulong commented Dec 01 '16, 4:30 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

By the way,we want find some log on the "jazzdev02.torolab.ibm.com/jazz02" becasue "To find this data, search the log file for this identifier: B0D2917E4B777F13C38F544C52BDEAAA869B6595."

Do you know anyone can help us?

Donald Nong commented Dec 01 '16, 7:53 p.m.

You do realize that https://jazzdev02.torolab.ibm.com/jazz02 is internal access only, right? If so, why do you think posting the question on a public forum will get you help? Judging by the server name, I suppose it is hosted in the IBM Toronto Lab, right? Check with the Lab Team there first.

tong yulong commented Dec 01 '16, 8:36 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I won't submit this question here if I have another choice.I sent mail to all the admin of the project,no feedback yet.Also,the admin suggest me send mail to webmaster@jazz.net or info@jazz.net because the https://jazzdev02.torolab.ibm.com/jazz02  is using Jazz account,these two mail owner didn't give me response,so I only can post question here try to get some help.

Donald Nong commented Dec 01 '16, 9:27 p.m. | edited Dec 01 '16, 9:29 p.m.

What do you mean "Jazz account"? I don't know who monitors webmaster@jazz.net and info@jazz.net. I suppose these two email accounts are only for things hosted on jazz.net, not jazzdev02.torolab.ibm.com.

BTW, you should receive email notifications about the upgrade of your system from time to time (someone must have upgraded RTC to 6.0.3 for you). Whoever sending out the notification should be the guy you need to get hold of.

tong yulong commented Dec 01 '16, 10:16 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I will try to find that notification.

The Jazz account means when you try to log in "https://jazzdev02.torolab.ibm.com/jazz02 ",it will display "The server jazzdev02.torolab.ibm.com at Jazz requires a username and password",which you need to use Jazz account and password

tong yulong commented Dec 01 '16, 10:23 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I searched my mail box with key work "jazzdev" and "torolab.ibm.com",unfortunately,no matched result.

Donald Nong commented Dec 01 '16, 10:40 p.m.

Are you sure when you log in https://jazzdev02.torolab.ibm.com/jazz02, you are not using the IBM Intranet ID/password? "Jazz" does not mean much. At least it does not mean "jazz.net" - I'm very sure about it.

tong yulong commented Dec 01 '16, 11:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

I am sure I am using Jazz account.

showing 5 of 9 show 4 more comments

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.