It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

What can cause 'CRJAZ1434E A new type "com.ibm.team.repository.common.model.Contributor" has been added, but there is no corresponding model evolution descriptor'

Srikanth Peresandra Lakshminarayana (111) | asked Aug 31 '16, 3:10 a.m.
Dear friends,

I am currently working on RTC migration from 4.0.7 to 5.0.2 . I am running update script of 5.0.2 jts to upgrade from 4.0.7. After successful merge of teamserver.properties, I am facing this issue when it runs repotools-jts -addTables.
Can anyone help me in this regard?

Comments
Lily Wang commented Aug 31 '16, 9:28 p.m.

The suggestion for this type of error is: 

1) roll back JTS database (restore DB) 
2) install CLM 5.0.2 latest ifix
3) turn on debug logging for repotools as follows: 
- 1. Go to JazzTeamServer/server/conf folder and take a backup of repotools_log4j.properties file. 
- 2. Then add a line: 
log4j.logger.com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.DatabaseMaintenanceService=debug 

Also update  log4j.appender.file.Threshold property to debug: 
 log4j.appender.file.Threshold=DEBUG 

-3 Save the file. 

4) Then try to run upgrade script again

5) if you still see any failure, you need to contact support by submitting a PMR and provide related logs. 

Lily Wang commented Aug 31 '16, 9:29 p.m.

The suggestion for this type of error is: 

1) roll back JTS database (restore DB) 
2) install CLM 5.0.2 latest ifix
3) turn on debug logging for repotools as follows: 
- 1. Go to JazzTeamServer/server/conf folder and take a backup of repotools_log4j.properties file. 
- 2. Then add a line: 
log4j.logger.com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.DatabaseMaintenanceService=debug 

Also update  log4j.appender.file.Threshold property to debug: 
 log4j.appender.file.Threshold=DEBUG 

-3 Save the file. 

4) Then try to run upgrade script again

5) if you still see any failure, you need to contact support by submitting a PMR and provide related logs. 

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.