It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RFT 8.7 RQM Adapter issue - Cannot select project area

Ricky Jay (281126) | asked Jul 27 '16, 11:58 a.m.
Hi,

I am trying to configure RQM adapter in RFT 8.7 , but it doesn't allow to select the project area from drop down.
As soon as i click on the project area drop down to select the project area after filling URL user and pwd, It lands to the configuration tab saying that "Unable to connect to the specified Quality Manager Server".

Though all the information provided are valid, And the same URL is working perfectly fine in the web browser to access RQM.

I heard in the RFT 8.7 we have to manually put the certificate to make it work with RQM. Is it so?

Can you please assist Its urgent.

Comments
Don Yang commented Jul 28 '16, 2:58 a.m.

what is RQM version?

Ricky Jay commented Jul 28 '16, 3:03 a.m. | edited Jul 28 '16, 3:24 a.m.

@don RQM 6.0.2 and RFT 8.6.0.7

One answer

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Jul 28 '16, 12:20 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I believe you are referring to this tech-note

The RQM Adapter has been disconnected" at connecting through adapter

Comments
Ricky Jay commented Jul 28 '16, 12:34 p.m.
Hi Ara, I did see this tech note but it doesn't mention that from where we have to download the certificate. 
If you can step down the details to get the certificate, I could be doing myself rest of the steps. 

Thanks

Ara Masrof commented Jul 29 '16, 7:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is an older technote but it does contain information on obtaining a certificate from RQM in both IE and Firefox

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.