It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Cannot get the interactive upgrade guide to display correctly in any web browser

Becky McDermott (921139) | asked Jul 15 '16, 5:25 p.m.
 I am trying to generate the interactive upgrade instructions using:  

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.1/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/roadmap_form.html?cm_mc_uid=42831074326014686175769&cm_mc_sid_50200000=1468617576

No matter what Web browser I use (IE, Firefox, Chrome), I cannot get the entire page to show on the screen.  If I tab between fields, I can get the fields at the bottom of the page to scroll and when I click the "Get Your Instructions" button, the instructions do not scroll all the way either.  

There is this gray bar at the bottom that contains:

"Contact, "Privacy", "Terms of use", "Accessibility", "Feedback", "Cookie preferences" and then a text box that says "English".  This gray box is causing the content above it to not scroll properly and I cannot display all of the page content.

Any ideas?

Comments
Michael Afshar commented Jul 18 '16, 11:26 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

This is a knowledge center issue and they're working to resolve it. In the mean time please use this workaround. Click the Restore Down button (the middle button in your browser control) and then click it again to maximize the window. That will restore the page. Note that you should do the same thing on the results page as well. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Michael

One answer

permanent link
sam detweiler (12.5k6195201) | answered Jul 16 '16, 8:29 a.m.
this 1st time  I opened the link, there was that footer over the middle of the page. I clicked on the
"Select options that best describe your installation environment"  text, and the page redrew correctly.

now it works fine every time.. this in Firefox.47.0.1

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jul 17 '16, 9:11 p.m.

No problems with Firefox 45.2 either. The page just takes quite some time to load completely.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.