It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CLM 6.0.2 DB2 Table creation error

Martin Knoll (531512) | asked Jun 22 '16, 1:19 a.m.
I am trying to setup CLM 6.0.2 with DB2 10.5.0.3.

I was able to create the databases and followed the custom clm setup. I tried this several times using different DB2 database versions and every time I run into the problem at the 5. application / table creation step:

Tables could not be created:
com.ibm.team.repository.common.RetryableDatabaseException: CRJAZ1318E The server could not connect to the database. Try the operation again. CRJAZ0265E The database resource or the virtual storage is not available. SQL: CREATE LARGE TABLESPACE CONTENTTS MANAGED BY DATABASE USING (file 'jazzdata' 250000) AUTORESIZE YES DROPPED TABLE RECOVERY OFF SQL Exception #1 SQL Message: DB2 SQL Error: SQLCODE=-968, SQLSTATE=57011, SQLERRMC=null, DRIVER=4.17.28 SQL State: 57011 Error Code: -968 at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.errlog.AbstractErrLogWrapper.logAndReturnException(AbstractErrLogWrapper.java:105) at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.errlog.StatementErrLogWrapper.logAndReturnException(StatementErrLogWrapper.java:70) at com.ibm.team.repository.service

Database is up and running. Test connection is positive....

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Martin

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k614) | answered Jun 22 '16, 5:29 a.m.
I think it's the same problem as in this post.
https://jazz.net/forum/questions/103138/clm-install-error-database-creation-sql-error-968

The CREATE LARGE TABLESPACE command will create a backing file "jazzdata" of size 4GB (250000 pages with 16384 page size) for each CLM application. So make sure you have plenty of disk space on the DB2 storage path (usually the same location as where DB2 is installed). For example, if you plan to install JTS, CCM, QM and RM without DW, you should have almost 20GB free space to be safe to go.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.