RQM 6.0.2- Excel import to repository does not work with config enabled project
Hi,
I am trying to import a test plan with two test cases from an excel file. The import worked with a a non-config mgmnt enabled project but when i try the same excel and its corresponding config file with a configuration management enabled project, i get this error. I am using RQM 6.0.2 trial version on locally on my own machine:
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: sending testscript0 named Test_Case
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: Server returned code Forbidden
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: Error sending to server Test_Case of type testscript
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: Forbidden
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: sending testscript1 named Test_Config_Management_GIS-504.10.1_Routing_Style
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: Server returned code Forbidden
Thank you
I am trying to import a test plan with two test cases from an excel file. The import worked with a a non-config mgmnt enabled project but when i try the same excel and its corresponding config file with a configuration management enabled project, i get this error. I am using RQM 6.0.2 trial version on locally on my own machine:
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: sending testscript0 named Test_Case
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: Server returned code Forbidden
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: Error sending to server Test_Case of type testscript
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: Forbidden
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: sending testscript1 named Test_Config_Management_GIS-504.10.1_Routing_Style
6/2/2016 3:28:33 PM: Server returned code Forbidden
Thank you
Comments
Don Yang
Jun 02 '16, 8:07 p.m.Neeta Valera
Jun 03 '16, 9:31 a.m.