StartDate Atrribute
Hi,
My team is trying to capture a start date for a specific WI type.I started with a query to select the Start Date attribute but no result was found. Also, StartDate attribute can not be added to my editor presentation which leads to me to wall. Does anyone knows any other way to get the StartDate attribute result? Any information will be helpful.
Thanks
My team is trying to capture a start date for a specific WI type.I started with a query to select the Start Date attribute but no result was found. Also, StartDate attribute can not be added to my editor presentation which leads to me to wall. Does anyone knows any other way to get the StartDate attribute result? Any information will be helpful.
Thanks
One answer
There are no attributes like StartDate built in, that I would be aware of.
If you refer to Planned Start Date which you can find in the plan as columns, these are not attributes, this information only lives in a plan and is calculated by the plan scheduler.