It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

StartDate Atrribute

Michael Oyebola (31114) | asked May 16 '16, 3:42 p.m.
Hi,
My team is trying to capture a start date for a specific WI type.I started with a query to select the  Start Date attribute but no result was found. Also, StartDate attribute can not be added to my editor presentation which leads to me to wall. Does anyone knows any other way to get the StartDate attribute result? Any information will be helpful.

Thanks

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 17 '16, 4:06 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
There are no attributes like StartDate built in, that I would be aware of. 
If you refer to Planned Start Date which you can find in the plan as columns, these are not attributes, this information only lives in a plan and is calculated by the plan scheduler.

Comments
Michael Oyebola commented May 25 '16, 12:08 p.m.

Planned Start Date column return "None" When running a query for a Planned For Work Item type in iterations. How can RTC capture a StartDate for all Work Items types without using the report builder tool? Or what tools does RTC have to capture the duration of status changes for a Work Items types because running a query doesn't populate the history of a work item type.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.