when I chose the field "Upgrading" on the Design Manager version 6.0.2 it says there, that upgrades to milestones are not possible. But 6.0.2 is a release and not a milestone.
Is this just missing, or is an Upgrade really impossible?
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPERMay 10 '16, 3:26 a.m.
That is most likely a copy paste error from the last milestone build. I reported it to the Web Site team.
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSYMRC_6.0.2/com.ibm.rcam.install.doc/topics/c_node_upgrading.html is the official documentation.
I came here by clicking in Support->Ask a Question. I did not realized, that I was redirected to the forum.
Thank you for the help anyway.
PS the link you posted was helpful, but in the end the "Upgrade" feels more like a new installation with additional migration of some data.
Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means.
Learn more here.