Rational Insight bind error when execute ETL
Hi
I installed a Rational Insight 1.1.1.7 and when started running the ETL jobs it fails, after tracing back through the logs I found that the problem is on RTC_WorkitemState4.0.5, and this is shown on log:
####################
Run context:
JobStream 'CLM6.0.1_All'
JobStream 'RTC_ODS6.0.1_DeltaLoad'
JobStream 'RTC_ODS6.0.1'
JobStream 'RTC_Workitem6.0.1'
JobStream 'RTC_WorkitemDimensions5.0'
Build 'RTC_WorkitemState4.0.5'
[PROGRESS - 04:34:06] Fact Build 'RTC_WorkitemState4.0.5'
[PROGRESS - 04:34:06] Parsing Reference Definition
[PROGRESS - 04:34:06] Validating Build Specification
[PROGRESS - 04:34:09] Checking Fact Data existence
[PROGRESS - 04:34:10] Processing Reference Data
[PROGRESS - 04:34:10] Processing Dimension Domains
[PROGRESS - 04:34:10] Processing Fact Data
DM-DBM-3662 A bind error occurred on parameter 2; the value is too large (length 43 vs 40).
[PROGRESS - 04:34:10] Build 'RTC_WorkitemState4.0.5' Failed
databuild -- failed (29-Apr-2016 04:34:10)
########################
I've found this technote http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PM78304 with is the same issue apparently but on RRC, however I'm not sure how to implement the solution they provided, since I don't know which database table needs to be modified or what values and how on xdc files.
Can you please advice?
Regards
I installed a Rational Insight 1.1.1.7 and when started running the ETL jobs it fails, after tracing back through the logs I found that the problem is on RTC_WorkitemState4.0.5, and this is shown on log:
####################
Run context:
JobStream 'CLM6.0.1_All'
JobStream 'RTC_ODS6.0.1_DeltaLoad'
JobStream 'RTC_ODS6.0.1'
JobStream 'RTC_Workitem6.0.1'
JobStream 'RTC_WorkitemDimensions5.0'
Build 'RTC_WorkitemState4.0.5'
[PROGRESS - 04:34:06] Fact Build 'RTC_WorkitemState4.0.5'
[PROGRESS - 04:34:06] Parsing Reference Definition
[PROGRESS - 04:34:06] Validating Build Specification
[PROGRESS - 04:34:09] Checking Fact Data existence
[PROGRESS - 04:34:10] Processing Reference Data
[PROGRESS - 04:34:10] Processing Dimension Domains
[PROGRESS - 04:34:10] Processing Fact Data
DM-DBM-3662 A bind error occurred on parameter 2; the value is too large (length 43 vs 40).
[PROGRESS - 04:34:10] Build 'RTC_WorkitemState4.0.5' Failed
databuild -- failed (29-Apr-2016 04:34:10)
########################
I've found this technote http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg1PM78304 with is the same issue apparently but on RRC, however I'm not sure how to implement the solution they provided, since I don't know which database table needs to be modified or what values and how on xdc files.
Can you please advice?
Regards
Comments
Steve Mulligan
May 02 '16, 9:05 a.m.