It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Where is Quality Manager Default Process?

Perry Smith (126172) | asked Jul 17 '09, 1:07 p.m.
How can I setup a new RQM system and project that implements the Quality Manager Default Process template?

I setup RQM 1.0.1.1 a month or two ago. The project I created implemented the Quality Manager Default Process template. I'm setting up a second RQM 1.0.1.1 system. In the second system, I can't find Quality Manager Default Process template although I see others I recognize, like Eclipse Way.

I tried exporting/importing Quality Manager Default Process template. Even though it appears in the target system, it is not an option when I create a project.

4 answers

permanent link
Bob Zurn (61162) | answered Jul 17 '09, 2:58 p.m.
I'm working with Dayal Sachdev on this issue as I have the same problem.

permanent link
Perry Smith (126172) | answered Jul 21 '09, 9:42 a.m.

Any updates on this issue?

permanent link
Perry Smith (126172) | answered Jul 21 '09, 12:46 p.m.

I just found that I am able to setup a project on the default RQM project if I use the files in a folder called RQM_STD_EVL_1.0.1 used for my 1st setup. The name of the folder tells me that the files it contains probably came from a zip file of the same name.

permanent link
Karen Steele (1.2k4139148) | answered Jul 21 '09, 2:13 p.m.
How can I setup a new RQM system and project that implements the Quality Manager Default Process template?

I setup RQM 1.0.1.1 a month or two ago. The project I created implemented the Quality Manager Default Process template. I'm setting up a second RQM 1.0.1.1 system. In the second system, I can't find Quality Manager Default Process template although I see others I recognize, like Eclipse Way.

I tried exporting/importing Quality Manager Default Process template. Even though it appears in the target system, it is not an option when I create a project.

I noted that too, and there's a flag there toggled on that says show only "english" templates (as opposed to showing all templates from other countries) .. I found if I toggled that off, the quality manager template appeared

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.