It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to customize RQM Test Case Priority

Li Chen (11923742) | asked Jun 11 '13, 2:55 p.m.

Hi,

I am using RQM v4, and wondering

1. whether I can disable the Priority field after a project area is created? or

2. whether I can change the values from Low Medium High to P3, P2 and P1 accordingly after a project area is created.

3. After the change (made before or after the creation of a project area), whether reports related will still work.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Tory Jaskoviak (52015) | answered Jun 13 '13, 11:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Li,

1. You cannot disable/remove the Priority field from existing in the summary section.
2. You can, however, create, rename, and delete priorities. You can go into 'Manage this Project Area'. Then click 'Priority' under Test Artifacts -> Types in the left menu.
3. After creating, renaming, and deleting priorities, the related reports will still work.

Regards,
Tory
Li Chen selected this answer as the correct answer

2 other answers

permanent link
Li Chen (11923742) | answered Jun 13 '13, 6:18 p.m.
That is nice. Thanks. 

I have another question, I have created a process template but it is not shown as an option when I create a new project area. Is there a step I missed?

permanent link
Tory Jaskoviak (52015) | answered Jun 17 '13, 1:58 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
HI Li,

Assuming you exported the process template from an existing project area in the 'Active Project Areas' list, you should've downloaded the process template in a .zip file to your local machine.

From here, you want to click on the 'Templates' tab. Then click 'Import Template' and select the archive file which you just downloaded. You should now see your process template listed under 'Process Templates'. Now when you go to create a new project, you should be able to deploy the process templates and select the process template you created.

Regards,
Tory

Comments
Li Chen commented Jun 17 '13, 2:46 p.m.

oops, I can see them when I uncheck 'filter by locale', not sure why though.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.