It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM: Missing links to attached files and no means of attaching files to manual test script

Mark Gregory (133) | asked Apr 27 '16, 7:43 a.m.
edited Apr 28 '16, 8:30 a.m.

I used to be able to access attached files in manual test script steps, I would have a file link that I could click on.
There would also be some options at the bottom-right of the test results cell I could use to attach a new file.
These are no longer being presented. I have tested Firefox ESR 38.6.1, Firefox 45.0.2, Internet Explorer 11.0.9600, from a number of different computers with different versions of Windows and I see the same behavior.
Could this be some kind of permissions problem?
I appear to be using RQM 6.0 ..
Quality Management Core libraries: I20150519_1442
Jazz Core libraries: RJF-I20150519-1056
with patch iFix005

Accepted answer

permanent link
paul chu (59411) | answered Apr 28 '16, 3:08 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
There should be a "Show/Hide Contents" menu icon in the Manual Steps section of the test script editor that has the option to "Show Attachments/Links".  Enable that option will show the additional column with action icons for assisted data, comment and attachment.  Those icons will appear on hover of the test script step.
Mark Gregory selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.