It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM 4.0.3 Problem with Record Manual Test Script by RQM on SAP

Apiwat Srisomboonlert (624) | asked Aug 23 '13, 2:41 a.m.
edited Aug 23 '13, 4:11 a.m.
 After I success integrate IBM RFT with RQM I found that import test scrips can not be associated with Test Data.

And I didn't find any place to edit or add some sort of datapools. Then I decided to make my manual scripts by record it with RFT Adadpter.

But I found the problems that my manual record on sap didn't post in the manual steps ( when I test the record on other application such as internet explorer it went well )

Even I launch saplogon.exe from the record tools bar , the manual steps will be posted just 1 line with the desc about open saplogon

Please give me some advice.

Sincerely,
Apiwat

Comments
Apiwat Srisomboonlert commented Aug 26 '13, 12:39 a.m.

Are there any ways to make test data associate with Import Test Script from Local Machine or Shared Location ?

My scripts are in " .testsuite " file type , those are created by Rational Functional Tester.

My objective is to make be enable CLM for other people can access and run the scrips and also edit some test data that gonna be run in the scripts. 

Rasmita Mahapatra commented Aug 26 '13, 4:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Please go through this link to understand the prerequisites of using  manual test script recorder. It only supports applications that you are testing must be an HTML application, Java™ application or applications with Dojo controls.
https://jazz.net/help-dev/clm/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_create_testscript_with_recorder.html

One answer

permanent link
Rasmita Mahapatra (911) | answered Aug 30 '13, 2:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Any update on this?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.