It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Make a custom report in RQM with BIRT

Marinept Villalobos (472131) | asked Nov 19 '14, 3:59 p.m.
 We are using RQM 4.0.6 and we would like to make a custom report in order to retrieve the creation date of test scripts and other info related to artifacts. I tried to access the data through a jazz data source but it only showed RTC workitems.
Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comments
Alexander Heyers commented Dec 04 '14, 4:11 a.m.

Hi,
BIRT and RQM are working perfectly together. But as stated by Rafik, this isn't officially supported.
If you create a repository connection in the Eclipse towards RQM (the same way as you do it for RTC), you can make use of a variety of snapshots (live and DW based).

I hope that helps
Alexander

Accepted answer

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Nov 21 '14, 8:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
RQM does not officially support user created BIRT reports.
Marinept Villalobos selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Marinept Villalobos commented Nov 21 '14, 9:30 a.m.

Is there any quick option to make a custom report or I have to install soemthing like rational insight for example? 

Don Yang commented Nov 24 '14, 1:31 a.m.

Insight requires license while RRDI comes with CLM at free and can be an option to create custom reports for RQM. The below forum discussion is on BIRT vs RRDI vs Insight and you may want to have a look:

https://jazz.net/forum/questions/67909/what-are-the-recommendations-for-birt-v-rrdi-reports

More info on RRDI can be found in the Help.

Marinept Villalobos commented Nov 24 '14, 7:36 a.m.

@rjaouani @dyang Thanks a lot  for the answers.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.