It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Find Suspect Requirements

Anders Malmberg (1121214) | asked Feb 26 '16, 5:15 a.m.
Hi,
I am looking for a easy way to find suspect requirements. Have set up suspicion between 2 Requirement Types with Satisfied By. Now I want to find in the list of the requirements that satisfies the high level requirementsn(and there are quite a lot of them).
I must have overseen something here, because I can not find a way to show only requirements with suspect links, I have added the Suspicion column, but can not select only requirements with suspicion, and I can't even sort on the suspicion column(why not), and there is no widget for the dashboard.
It seems that I have to scroll through all requirements to find the one with suspect links.
There must be something I have overseen here? For me, this is one of the most important tasks in requirement management, knowing what have changed, so I can take action based on that.

/Anders

Comments
Håkan Kristiansson commented Feb 26 '16, 7:17 a.m.

Which version and iFix are you running? And is this with in a module or collection?

Anders Malmberg commented Feb 26 '16, 7:38 a.m.

Hi Håkan, v6.0.1, no iFix (had iFix1, installed iFix2, but I can not see anything else than 6.0.1 on the About dialog).
This is in a folder, not in a module or collection.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.