It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Requirements View - Validated By Link. Wanting to see test result.

Tony Kwa (20822) | asked Jan 26 '16, 6:06 p.m.
edited Jan 27 '16, 1:40 a.m. by Mehul Patel (9695)
We are using RRC/CLM 4.0.4

I am trying to create a view of Requirements by Project phase and would also like to show compliance status from test result.

In the MODULE view, If I include the "Validated by" Link i can see on screen - the green/red status of the test result.  But if I use the  "Create and Print" option.  I get the test case link but not the test result.

Is there any way to get a printed report of the Traceability from a Requirement to a Test Case and to the test case result?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Jan 27 '16, 11:15 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Tony,

You can use the OOTB reports included in RQM (Reports -> Shared Reports -> Requirements).  "Plan Requirements Execution using TCER Count" will show the requirements per execution result.  "Requirements Traceability" will show the requirements and the Test Case/Test Plan linked to them.  "Plan Requirements Coverage Detail" will show the Test Plan, Requirement and Test Cases linked.

If none of these OOTB reports work for you and you have RRDI, you can also create your own report there.  The information you will need to link is included on each area per artifact (e.g. Test Plan Area, Test Case Area, etc.)

Thank you,
Clara F.
Tony Kwa selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.