It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Default Process and work item field documentation

Dr. Hans-Joachim Pross (1.1k4458) | asked Aug 05 '09, 8:32 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I'm looking for a documentation of the default processes and the default fields in the work items, but can not find these informations, although I'm sure, that this is documented?!

2 answers

permanent link
Sean G Wilbur (87212421) | answered Aug 05 '09, 11:31 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you create a new project and open the Project Area configuration, in the upper right you can see a link to the process documentation for current process template.

-Sean

Hi,

I'm looking for a documentation of the default processes and the default fields in the work items, but can not find these informations, although I'm sure, that this is documented?!

permanent link
Dr. Hans-Joachim Pross (1.1k4458) | answered Aug 12 '09, 1:05 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Thanks, did not see that, because the simple team process does not have that link.
But: Would prefer to have all processes documented at a single place to give users the opportunity to easily select the right process.
Hajo

If you create a new project and open the Project Area configuration, in the upper right you can see a link to the process documentation for current process template.]

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.