It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTCi 1.0.1.1./2.0 and WAS 6.1/7.0

Ulf Buchner (3182213) | asked Aug 05 '09, 7:03 a.m.
Hi all,

I need some advise at a customer's site. The have an i5 with OS 6.1 installed, which includes WAS7.0. We want to install RTCi, but this is only available as a 1.0.1.1. version, which (as far as I know) only supports WAS6.1.

My question is: should we wait for RTCi 2.0? It's release is planned for Q3, is this still to be expected? Or should we, alternatively, request CD's with WAS6.1 and install RTC 1.0.1.1. on top of it? Personally I would prefer to wait for RTCi 2.0 if this doesn't take too long before it is released (< 2 months), because we will then be running the latest version.

What to do?

Thanks!

Ulf Buchner

One answer

permanent link
Ulf Buchner (3182213) | answered Aug 06 '09, 3:53 a.m.
The current status is that the customer will wait for a reaction from IBM about the availability of RTCi 2.0. They prefer not to install a version which will have to be upgraded within a month or two, especially not as WAS 6.1 would have to be ordered and installed first.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.