It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Eclipse Lyo OSLC Adapter for RM

Georgios Antonopoulos (2716) | asked Dec 16 '15, 12:56 p.m.
Hello.
I am trying to create a very rudimentary adapter that communicates with Jazz RM. The purpose is to relate a requirement artifact in RM with another artifact from an external source.

I use the generator provided in org.eclipse.lyo.core to create the skeleton of the adapter and then I
extend it. I followed the tutorial found here to the letter.

I have a catalog and only one service provider (as I said, "rudimentary" adapter).
The service provider contains one Query Capability.
The adapter creates internally 4 object of the type "Requirement" I have defined for my purposes.
Everything seems to work fine when I am accessing my resources through the browser. I can see my Catalog and through it I can navigate to my service providers and resource.

I have also managed to implement the OAuth part and make my adapter a friend of Jazz.

However when I go to the Application Management Page and select my adapter to add the associations provided by it, I find none and in the artifact containers section I get nothing but the message "No artifact container catalogs available in the selected application for possible associations".

I have monitored the requests generated at exactly this point when the Bugzilla adapter is asked for associations(which works fine), and I see that immediately after the rootservices are requested, a request for the
catalog is generated. This request for the catalog gets not generated when I select my adapter.

I know that there is a lot of stuff involved, but does anyone have an clue of what could I be missing or doing wrong?

I thank you in advance
Giorgos

Comments

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.