It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to hide source control?

Pravin Patil (104138133) | asked Oct 07 '15, 12:40 p.m.

I want to hide source control from my client.

If I don't give them any licenses and take away all permissons, they are not able to see the source control.

However, they need to be able to save queries and hence I have to assign licenses to them. Now as soon as I assign them licenses, I am not able to HIDE the source control. I can restrict the permissions, but they still see the code.

Is there a way to HIDE the source control?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Lily Wang (4.9k714) | answered Oct 07 '15, 9:03 p.m.
 You can set "Suppressed Web Pages" from "ccm/admin > Advanced Properties". Please try the setting:

{"com.ibm.team.rtc.web.rationalTeamConcert": ["com.ibm.team.scm"],"com.ibm.team.repository.web.admin": ["com.ibm.team.repository.provision"]} 

or refer to https://jazz.net/forum/questions/135649/what-are-the-specific-options-and-syntax-definitions-for-the-suppressed-web-pages-option-in-advance-properties-rtc
Pravin Patil selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Pravin Patil commented Oct 08 '15, 2:35 p.m.

will this hide the SCM only for a particular role?

Pravin Patil commented Oct 08 '15, 2:44 p.m.

I tried it, it worked, but it hides it now for everybody, can I hide it only for a particular role?

Lily Wang commented Oct 08 '15, 7:01 p.m.

I don't think it's possible to do the setting by role.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.