It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why getting "Failed to search for missing back links. Please check the connectivity to the associated artifacts. _2fa is undefined"

Stuart Jewell (16915) | asked Sep 30 '15, 1:17 p.m.
To resolve reconciliation issues and repair back links, I enabled this feature in the RQM preferences list view.  When selecting to browse test cases in traceability mode, the following error appeared after initial "Searching for missing back links to the test cases"   ..."Operation Failed" with details: "Failed to search for missing back links.  Please check the connectivity to the associated artifacts. _2fa is undefined".  Could this also be why we are getting the following issue when reconciling requirements?

Unable to load /qm/proxy?uri=https%3A%2F%2Fffx-rtc-app.<OUR DOMAIN>%3A9443%2Frm%2Fresources%2F_0b159355e55d4f23b8c54e31f6e77ba4 status:406

Help needed on how to proceed with this and how/what to tell my Jazz admin to do to resolve/

Comments
Stuart Jewell commented Sep 30 '15, 1:50 p.m.

Forgot to add version:  We are using RTC/RRC/RQM v 4.0.3

One answer

permanent link
Simone Ravanini (262) | answered Sep 30 '15, 2:27 p.m.
Hi Stuart, I would recommend you to open a PMR with the RQM Support. I did a research and the error you mentioned can occurs in more than one situation, so we should look into the qm.log to get more about it. One thing to check is if the user getting the error is a member of the CCM project that this QM project task is linked to. I hope it helps.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.