It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Who to define multiple risks with different properties in Custom Change Request workitem type in RTC

Sajjad Ali Khan (314152) | asked Aug 26 '15, 7:13 a.m.
 Hi Dear,

I'm working on CLM 5.0.2 where i'm customizing Change Request work item type in RTC according to our requirements

There is one requirement which is related to UI; against that i'm not able to find any control RTC which facilitates the requirements:

Requirement:
I need to create Risk Section in my work item of Change Request within this section there can be multiple risks so we need to display in a sort of grid, also with each Risk there will be different things like: Risk Description(Simple Text field), Risk Probability(dropdown of options (Likely, Moderate, Unlikely)), Risk Impact(dropdown of options (Critical, High, Medium & Low)) and  Risk Mitigation Plan(Simple Text field)

Kindly tell me what is the best way to handle above requirement in terms of UI.

Regards
SAJJAD
0096-279-645-3747

One answer

permanent link
Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk (7.4k373103) | answered Aug 26 '15, 7:54 a.m.
Hi Sajjad,
I don't see it is really complicated. This article: Customization of Work Items in Rational Team Concert should contain all information. Please let us know if you still see any issue with that.

Comments
Sajjad Ali Khan commented Aug 26 '15, 9:43 a.m. | edited Aug 26 '15, 9:48 a.m.

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk

Thanks for replying me, i have checked your provided article i have tried to achieve my goal but i'm not able to find ny control which can take every input with multiple properties, if description i have provided above is not correctly written or not showing what i want to achieve then kindly tell me i will re-write that.

Krzysztof Kaźmierczyk commented Aug 26 '15, 9:50 a.m. | edited Aug 26 '15, 9:51 a.m.

Sajjad,
What do you mean by multpile properties? Do you want to have an attribute where you can select multple values? Or you do not know how to implement dropdown list/combobox list to select attributes? If this is the second issue, then this one should help: https://jazz.net/library/article/1003#customattributetypes section Custom Attribute Types (Enumerations)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.