It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz user account : history of archive action

Claude MOUREY (9811) | asked Jul 10 '15, 9:27 a.m.
Hi,
I'd like to know how to know when and who has archived a user account.
It's not in a project area context. It's at jazz level.
I use RTC502.
Thanks and regards
Claude Mourey

Comments
Kevin Ramer commented Jul 10 '15, 1:45 p.m.

You can use Project/Team History to determine when user(s) are added/removed from a project or team.   I don't think that archiving user is audited, however this can only be done by an individual with JazzAdmin authority, so knowing the JazzAdmin ( or their processes ) may help.   For example, I am one of 5 JazzAdmin in our "universe" and we will archive users for 2 reasons:

1. Employee leaves the company ( automated, quarterly )
  2. User responds "not needed" to a continued need inquiry and user is member of no other projects in applications governed by the particular JTS

Accepted answer

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44251) | answered Jul 10 '15, 3:00 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Kevin is correct that there is no way to display the audit history for a user, to determine who archived the user.

This enhancement request might cover that ("Archived" is not explicitly mentioned in the request), but is not scheduled for a release:
https://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Jazz%20Foundation#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=284593

Ruby
Martha (Ruby) Andrews
Jazz Foundation L3 Development Team Lead
Claude MOUREY selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.