It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do you change xml back to GUI ?

Jeff Ong (14113847) | asked Jun 30 '15, 7:20 p.m.
In the "Process Configuration" tab of the project area of a project in RTC, one of the plug-ins under "Configuration Data" was initially presented as a GUI.  Now when I click on it, its presented in XML.  How do you change this back to its GUI presentation ?

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jul 01 '15, 1:07 a.m.

Did you accidentally click on the "Process Configuration Source" tab? I can't recall anything in XML otherwise. Maybe you can post a screen shot and it should make it easier to understand.

Jeff Ong commented Jul 01 '15, 2:04 a.m. | edited Jul 01 '15, 2:22 a.m.

Thanks for replying Donald.  Actually no.  We are on the "Process Configuration" tab.  See screenshots below.

This is what we are seeing,

This is what we are expecting to see,

Donald Nong commented Jul 01 '15, 2:50 a.m.

Oh...it's SPoRT. Since it's IBM internal, and not a general Jazz issue, you may have a better chance of getting a solution by contacting the SPoRT Support directly.
http://rtpgsa.ibm.com/projects/s/sdwbdoc/www/SPoRT/

Jeff Ong commented Jul 01 '15, 3:24 a.m.

Hi Donald,  I did ask SPoRT Support directly already and they didn't have the answer either.  They said that they were going to open a PMR with Rational Support but I told them I was also going to try jazz.net and see if anyone had a suggestion on how to fix this.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Jeff Ong (14113847) | answered Jul 01 '15, 3:51 a.m.
Argh !  I missed installing some of the plug-ins on my RTC client.  After installing the plug-in, I'm able to see the GUI now.

Thanks for all your help Donald.
Geoffrey Clemm selected this answer as the correct answer

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.