It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to see artifact types Simple Flow Diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams in Rational Requirement Composer

Anitha Pathuri (8818) | asked Jun 25 '15, 6:14 a.m.

Hi,

I am not able to see the artifact types Simple Flow Diagrams, Business Flow Diagrams in Rational Requirement Composer, can some one help here?

Thanks,

Anitha

Comments
HÃ¥kan Kristiansson commented Jun 25 '15, 6:18 a.m.

If you able to click edit and see the particular artifacts but you are not able to view them, if this is the case you have an issue with the converter application and I suggest youu have a look at this article:
https://jazz.net/library/article/1089

Anitha Pathuri commented Jun 25 '15, 6:26 a.m.

Hi,

The issue is I am not able to see these artifact types from Create Artifacts page.

Thanks,

Anitha

One answer

permanent link
Donald Nong (14.5k414) | answered Jun 29 '15, 9:43 p.m.
A couple of sanity checks to avoid any silly mistakes.
1. If you are a project administrator, go to the "Manage Project Properties" page, and make sure that the said artifact types are listed there.
2. If there are more than 10 artifact types in the project, click on "More..." under the "Create Artifact" menu, and check the existence of the said artifact types in the "Artifact Type" drop down list of the pop-up dialog.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.