It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Schema Prefix Error in JRS

Firoz Khan (121021) | asked Jun 24 '15, 2:54 a.m.
edited Jun 24 '15, 2:55 a.m.
Hi,

can anyone tell me what should be the reason of getting an error while import the reports in JRS , if i give schema prefix in DW DB .

Regards,
Firoz Khan.

2 answers

permanent link
Dusko Misic (1961) | answered Jun 24 '15, 8:53 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
What DW are you using? Derby or one of enterprise DBs (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server)?

Also, what kind of reports are you trying to import? The out of the box reports that come with JRS or reports you or somebody else created in JRS and exported?

Comments
Firoz Khan commented Jun 27 '15, 7:37 a.m.

Hi,
Thanks for quick response.
I trying to import out of box reports that come with JRS and i am using DB2 Database for my CLM applications.

Regards,
Firoz Khan.

permanent link
Clara Forero (6212) | answered Jun 29 '15, 11:02 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Firoz,

Please contact IBM Support.  They may ask you to submit the logs you get when trying to import the OOTB reports.  I tried them in my dev environment and was able to import and run the reports on a DW using a schema prefix.  It could be that you need to apply the latest iFix to your environment or that something else is going on, that's why it's needed that IBM Support takes a closer look.

Thank you,
Clara Forero

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.