CLM4.0.3_All job fails with lacking 'PREV_REQUEST_HISTORY_ID'
Hi,
I'm trying to integrate Insight with CLM, but I'm not successful.
My environment is: CLM 4.0.3 and Insight 1.1.1.2.
I set up the integration following the 'Integrating Rational Insight with an existing CLM' section of Insight help.
After I started executing CLM4.0.3_All job, it ran for several minutes and stopped with failure.
The error message said as follows. Does anybody teach me what's happening and how can I resolve it?
Run context:
JobStream 'RTC4.0.3'
JobStream 'RTC_ODS4.0.3_DeltaLoad'
JobStream 'RTC_ODS4.0.3'
JobStream 'RTC_Workitem4.0.3'
JobStream 'RTC_WorkitemHistory3.0.1.2'
Build 'RTC_WorkitemPreviousHistory3'
[PROGRESS - 03:10:15] Fact Build 'RTC_WorkitemPreviousHistory3'
[PROGRESS - 03:10:15] Parsing Reference Definition
[PROGRESS - 03:10:15] Validating Build Specification
DM-DLV-0070 Delivery 'Fact': the column 'PREV_REQUEST_HISTORY_ID' (delivery element 'PREV_REQUEST_HISTORY_ID') does not exist in the destination table '"RICALM"."REQUEST_HISTORY"'.
DM-BLD-0005 The delivery 'Fact' failed.
[PROGRESS - 03:10:18] Build 'RTC_WorkitemPreviousHistory3' Failed
Regards,
Shin Karibe
I'm trying to integrate Insight with CLM, but I'm not successful.
My environment is: CLM 4.0.3 and Insight 1.1.1.2.
I set up the integration following the 'Integrating Rational Insight with an existing CLM' section of Insight help.
After I started executing CLM4.0.3_All job, it ran for several minutes and stopped with failure.
The error message said as follows. Does anybody teach me what's happening and how can I resolve it?
Run context:
JobStream 'RTC4.0.3'
JobStream 'RTC_ODS4.0.3_DeltaLoad'
JobStream 'RTC_ODS4.0.3'
JobStream 'RTC_Workitem4.0.3'
JobStream 'RTC_WorkitemHistory3.0.1.2'
Build 'RTC_WorkitemPreviousHistory3'
[PROGRESS - 03:10:15] Fact Build 'RTC_WorkitemPreviousHistory3'
[PROGRESS - 03:10:15] Parsing Reference Definition
[PROGRESS - 03:10:15] Validating Build Specification
DM-DLV-0070 Delivery 'Fact': the column 'PREV_REQUEST_HISTORY_ID' (delivery element 'PREV_REQUEST_HISTORY_ID') does not exist in the destination table '"RICALM"."REQUEST_HISTORY"'.
DM-BLD-0005 The delivery 'Fact' failed.
[PROGRESS - 03:10:18] Build 'RTC_WorkitemPreviousHistory3' Failed
Regards,
Shin Karibe
Accepted answer
Hello Shin,
to change the data source to point to your data warehouse instead of the SAMPLEDW, you need to navigate to
Library > Connections > Rational Data Warehouse in the Data Manager client.
In the connection details tab, change the connection to point to your data warehouse.
Best Regards
Francesco
to change the data source to point to your data warehouse instead of the SAMPLEDW, you need to navigate to
Library > Connections > Rational Data Warehouse in the Data Manager client.
In the connection details tab, change the connection to point to your data warehouse.
Best Regards
Francesco
Comments
One other answer
Hello Shin,
a possible cause of an error complaining that a column does not exist in a table is that the data warehouse has not been migrated.
If your CLM environment was migrated from a previous version you need to run the repotools -upgradeWarehouse command:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m3/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/r_repotools_upgradewarehouse.html&scope=null
(this command is also included in the jts_upgrade script)
If you used a data warehouse created by Insight you need to add the CLM specific schema data by pointing to the data warehouse during the CLM setup, or by using the repotools -createWarehouse command:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m3/topic/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/r_repotools_createwarehouse.html
Best Regards
Francesco
a possible cause of an error complaining that a column does not exist in a table is that the data warehouse has not been migrated.
If your CLM environment was migrated from a previous version you need to run the repotools -upgradeWarehouse command:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m3/index.jsp?re=1&topic=/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/r_repotools_upgradewarehouse.html&scope=null
(this command is also included in the jts_upgrade script)
If you used a data warehouse created by Insight you need to add the CLM specific schema data by pointing to the data warehouse during the CLM setup, or by using the repotools -createWarehouse command:
http://pic.dhe.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v4r0m3/topic/com.ibm.jazz.install.doc/topics/r_repotools_createwarehouse.html
Best Regards
Francesco