It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Why is there a long time (a day) for seeing refresh of DOORS NG Image artifact in a referencing module?

Todd Dunnavant (571017) | asked Jun 10 '15, 8:55 a.m.
My client is using DOORS Next Generation 5.0.2.  Upon refreshing an Image artifact that is referenced by a module, the refreshed image (a PNG file) appears immediately in the artifact, but the old image remains displayed in the module for up to a day.  I can select the individual artifact (from within the module) for editing in an artifact editor, and I see the updated image.  But, go back to the module and the old image still appears.

Is this known behavior?

Is there a way to mitigate this behavior, so that what appears as the current image in the Artifact appears much sooner in the module?

Comments
Donald Nong commented Jul 02 '15, 12:52 a.m.

That sounds strange. I just tried something similar and the new version of the image is shown everywhere. Maybe you can try to clear the browser cache and see if it makes a difference. Also, if you right click on the image, and copy the link and open it in a new tab (or just open the image in a new tab), do you see the new version or the old version?

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.