It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Migration report produces "null"

Kimberly Boshers (1037) | asked Sep 15 '20, 12:02 p.m.
edited Sep 15 '20, 12:03 p.m.

Has anyone else experienced migrating from Classic DOORS 9.7.1.0 to DOORS Next 6.06.1 with up to iFix011 -- and experiencing migration reports that only produce a page with "null" on it? I have managed to narrow down the problem migration packages to some specific modules that are causing the migration packages to do this, but they are not the same types of modules and the attributes and attr values seem fine. It only happens after I migrate to a template that is set up with the attributes and types for mapping. I've tried several new templates. To me, it sounds like a system attribute is coming over that is causing the issue, but I don't know which one. Just wanted to get some other feedback from DOORS users. We have been working with IBM on this issue since August. Narrowing down the migration packages to a problem module is time-consuming.

Be the first one to answer this question!

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.