It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to run multiple test cases by running a test suite in IBM RQM?

Salman Shaikh (23412873) | asked Jun 03 '15, 9:11 a.m.
I am trying to run all test cases included in a test suite.

What i have done is
1. Created three test cases
2. created three test scripts
3. Associated individual test script to individual test case.
4. Added all three test cases in Test Suite
Now when i run it , it doesn't run all test cases but give me option to run each test case manually and once i run a test case, it then gives option to close and then going back to test suite execution to run other test case.
How ever i am supposed to run other test case automatically once one test case is completed. Is there any thing like this ? 

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ara Masrof (3.2k15) | answered Jun 03 '15, 10:07 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
What type of scripts are associated to the Test Cases? It sounds as if they are Manual Test Scripts?
If they are Manual Test Scripts, then they would need the end user to initiate the testing. If you are running automated Test Scripts (Command line scripts, RFT scripts, RPT scripts...etc) these would run automatically

Salman Shaikh selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Salman Shaikh commented Jun 03 '15, 11:51 a.m. | edited Jun 03 '15, 11:52 a.m.

Yes these scripts are manual scripts, But once the first test case completed after i marked it's status, i was expecting that after status marked there would be auto instantiation of next test case but however i am not getting this behavior.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.