It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM: How to create project area template?

Timur Markunin (6495165145) | asked Jul 12 '12, 5:06 a.m.
Hello,

How could I create RQM project area template from existing project? I use CLM V4

-thanks in advance

3 answers

permanent link
VK L (8177155159) | answered Jul 12 '12, 8:19 a.m.
Hi Timur,
                 Open the project area and there should be an option to extract process template and this can be saved as a new template - then used further for other project areas.

Thanks.

Comments
Timur Markunin commented Jul 12 '12, 8:45 a.m.

I meant Rational Quality Manager. I need project template that will be accessible in "Lifecycle Project Creation" wizard and will contain customized test categories and test artifacts templates

Timur Markunin commented Jul 12 '12, 9:01 a.m.

Thanks! How could I open RQM project area in RTC Client?

permanent link
Pramod Chandoria (2.1k11220) | answered Jul 12 '12, 8:45 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Timur,
Valli answered you question, See Process templates for more details

Comments
Timur Markunin commented Jul 12 '12, 9:10 a.m.

Thanks! How could I open RQM project area in RTC Client?

permanent link
PRASANTA CHAUDHURI (11032025) | answered Jul 12 '12, 9:12 a.m.
Hi Timur,
Open the QM admin url --> Click on Template Tab --> Select the Row of the process you want to export --> take mouse to the right of the row --> Export the process Template .
The exported zip process you can import in other m/c using import from process template Tab,
This is one way .

Other way --> Open RTC thick client --> Create a repository connection as https://<Host>:9443/qm --> then add QM project Area --> Select the project area --> Right Click --> Export --> Give "name " while export --> Go to process template view of RTC --> Select the "name"ed one process --> Right Click --> Export to a folder --> Zip --> Bring to other Rational QM m/c and import through Process Template Tab

Thanks

PKC

Comments
Timur Markunin commented Jul 12 '12, 9:35 a.m.

thanks a lot!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.