It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC dashboard customization question

T M (8878188143) | asked Jun 24 '09, 5:18 a.m.
Can I have something like below?

When the build failure is reported, on the manager dashboard, this alert should be seen as high, on the developer dashboard, this should be seen as action item required, for BA , testers, this should be seen as Information only. When build is complete and successful, the alert can be on tester dashboard under action item required-begin testing.

Thanks!

2 answers

permanent link
Adam Archer (83639) | answered Jun 24 '09, 4:46 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This sounds like a very complicated request. I think it should be flushed out a bit more through discussion in a work item.

Can you please open an enhancement request against the Build component and try to explain what you are looking for in a little bit more detail? It sounds like you want a build viewlet that changes the perceived severity of various events based on the user looking at the viewlet. Is that right?

Adam Archer
Jazz Web UI Developer

permanent link
T M (8878188143) | answered Jun 25 '09, 9:07 a.m.
Thanks for getting back to me!

>> It sounds like you want a build viewlet that changes the perceived severity of various events based on the user looking at the viewlet. Is that right?

Yes, this is what I'm looking for.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.